JOIN US FOR WINEFEST 2019!
Believe it or not, this year’s Winefest is right around the corner! Our 17th annual festival will be held June 1 – June 8, 2019 and we hope you will be able to join us as we celebrate the wine and culinary industries.
Specifically, we hope you will join us for the Willis Grand Tasting on Saturday, June 8th. The Grand Tasting is the culmination of our week-long festival and features the best food and wine available in Central Iowa. This event is a more intimate affair than Friday’s Sips & the City, attracting true foodies and wine aficionados.
Below you will find the registration form for the Willis Grand Tasting. Please fill out the form and submit it by April 27, 2019. We greatly appreciate your support and generosity, and we know that our event would not be a success without our local chefs, restaurants, caterers and confectioners.
Willis Grand Tasting
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Cowles Commons and Capital Square
5 – 9 pm (Doors open at 5 VIPs, 6 for general public)
Approximately 800 two-three ounce gourmet bites served per vendor
- The restaurant/food vendor agrees to plan, prepare and serve 800 servings of one 2-3 oz. gourmet bite.
- Vendor must comply with all health, sanitation, and fire regulations as mandated by the State of Iowa, the City of Des Moines, and Polk County, Iowa.
- The restaurant/food vendor will be paid a $400 stipend for its services as long as all terms of agreement are met.
- Services include all kitchen staff and event staff. You may have additional servers pass appetizers among the crowd if you desire.
- Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Restaurant/food vendor must show copy of license and insurance prior to setting up for the event.
- Winefest encourages restaurants/food vendors to bring additional marketing materials, such as menus, business cards, and catering information.
- Winefest agrees to provide the following: 30” x 8’ table, chairs, napkins, tablecloths and skirting. Plates are distributed to attendees upon entry to the event. The restaurant is responsible for any additional needs unless they contact the Winefest office upon their agreement to participate.
- Winefest agrees to provide appropriate signage above each booth featuring the restaurant/food vendor’s name and to include the restaurant/food vendor’s name in the Winefest program.