JOIN US FOR WINEFEST 2019!
As Winefest welcomes it’s 17th year of celebrating great food and wine, we look forward to making Winefest 2019 the best one yet. Please join us at Winefest Des Moines, June 2 – June 9, 2019.
This weeklong event featuring food & wine seminars, tasting events, and pairing dinners, allows for many possibilities for your involvement throughout the week. We would love to have your participation in one of Winefest’s signature events – Principal Sips & the City. This is our largest tasting event and attracts nearly 2,000 young professionals and focuses on value wines, with specialty wines in our VIP lounge. This energetic event features a variety of “street foods” paired with wines from local restaurants. There is NO BOOTH FEE to participate.
You might be asking yourself, “Why Des Moines?” There are hundreds of reasons why you should come to Des Moines, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Maytag Dairy Farms and La Quercia artisan meats are just a short drive from our metro area.
- We serve as headquarters for several large corporations including Meredith Corporation (publisher of Better Homes & Gardens, Time and other well-read magazines), Principal Financial Group, Nationwide and EMC Insurance.
- We’ve received accolades from a number of publications and have been ranked as a “Wealthiest City in America,” one of the best “Midwest Food Towns,” and the #1 Up-And-Coming Downtowns and Best City for Young Professionals in 2014.
- Principal Sips & the City: Friday, June 7 from 5 – 9 p.m.
- $45 in advance/$55 at the door with option to upgrade to the VIP Lounge for $50
- Includes unlimited wine and food sampling as well as live entertainment and a commemorative Winefest Riedel glass.
- NO BOOTH FEE
- Winefest anticipates 1,800 attendees at this event. Wineries should be prepared to provide at least 3 – 4 bottles for each wine poured.
- Participation includes the following:
- Listing in official Winefest Weekend program
- Website listed in the participating wineries section of the Winefest website
- 10 x 10 tent or booth space
- 8 foot table with covering and skirting
- Booth signage
- Bus tubs, spittoons, ice, water pitchers, water for rinsing