Winefest is focused on ensuring the health and wellness of our supporters, patrons, sponsors and our community. With this in mind, due to coronavirus (COVID-19), the Winefest Board of Directors has decided to reschedule the 2020 dates of our festival.
The new 2020 Winefest dates:
· August 7th – 8th – Sips and the City and the Community Choice Grand Tasting
· August 29th – Meredith Saturday Sessions
· August 30th – Iowa Pork Lawn Party
· September 2nd – The Art of Wine Event presented by Foster Group
· September 10th – Prima Dinners
· September 15th – Toasting Tuesday
· September 16th – Progressive Dinner presented by Businessolver
We are continuing to work on alternative plans for our other spring events, including Virtual Wine Flights, the Spring Tasting and our Pork Challenge.
The Winefest Board of Directions is monitoring the situation closely and following the CDC, World Health Organization and Iowa Department of Public Health organizations for suggestions and guidelines. Should anything change, we will send an update.
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay tuned to our newsletter, website and social media channels for updates.