Virtual Wine Flight – RoCA presented by Bank of America
Let’s drink wine, eat delicious food and support our local establishments virtually from the comfort of our kitchen tables, patios, couches, friends house – wherever you feel comfortable!
Here’s the deal – Winefest has partnered with local restaurants to bring you a fabulous meal and delectable wine pairing to enjoy at home. Stop by the restaurant for pickup by 5:30 on the day of the Virtual Wine Flight. Come home and at 6:30, join us on Zoom for a description and Q&A with a Sommelier.
Up next – RoCA on Thursday, July 9th!
Menu (Shared plates)
- Summer Vegetable Flatbread / goat cheese / asparagus / corn / tomato / lemon / honey
- Shrimp & Polenta / blackened shrimp / polenta fritter / red pepper conserva / rouille
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallion / cranberry glaze / mushroom + mustard seed risotto
- Chocolate-covered cheesecake bite
Paired with O’lette Reserve Chardonnay and Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Food for one and two bottles of wine – $110
- Food for two and two bottles of wine – $140
- Food for four and two bottles of wine – $170
Add the English Hill Pinot Noir
- Food for one and three bottles of wine – $170
- Food for two and three bottles of wine – $200
- Food for four and three bottles of wine – $230
Order here, pickup on July 9thand join us for a private Zoom class with Jenny Lynn, co-founder of O’lette! You will only be able to see this class if you purchase this flight!
Make sure you set up the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer. (Tech-challenged? Here’s a handy little tutorial.) Please test this well in advance of the class, so you don’t miss anything.The private video conferencing link to the class will be provided in a separate email sent the day of the tasting.
Log in by clicking on the Zoom link we will send you. The session will open at 6 p.m. so you can get settled (and drinking wine) — and figure out all of the techie stuff. The actual class starts at 6:30 p.m.
This is a ONE DAY ONLY EVENT WITH RoCA! Place your order by Wednesday, July 8that 10:00 am for pickup on Thursday, June 9th between 4:30 – 5:30 at RoCA –208 Court Avenue.
ZERO ticketing fees thanks to Tikly!