Cheese + Wine School Holiday Edition with The Cheese Shop presented by Bank of America
Holiday Cheese School! Let’s drink wine, eat delicious food and support our local establishments virtually from the comfort of our kitchen tables, patios, couches, friends house – wherever you feel comfortable!
Here’s the deal – Winefest has partnered with the Cheese Shop for holiday editions of Cheese + Wine School.
WHEN: Nov. 21, 6 p.m. (pickup Nov. 20–21, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- One bottle of Es Okay white and one bottle of Es Okay red. Rootdown also produces a higher-end line of wines that we carry and that would be fabulous with the cheese, so feel free to spend more for an extra bottle or six. (You can ask Mike personally why it’s worth it.)
- Hunk o’ Green Dirt Farm award-winning cheese
HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK?
1. Buy your tickets!
2. Go to the Cheese Shop during shop hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) on the Friday or Saturday before your class.
3. Make sure you set up the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer. (Tech-challenged? Here’s a handy little tutorial.) Please test this well in advance of the class, so you don’t miss anything.The private video conferencing link to the class will be provided in a separate email sent the day of the tasting.
4. Log in by clicking on the Zoom link we will send you. The session will open at 5:30 p.m. so you can get settled (and drinking wine) — and figure out all of the techie stuff. The actual class starts at 6:00 p.m.
Need a great holiday party idea to make your clients feel extra special?! We’ve created a private pre-class class for groups of 10 or more. Simply purchase 10 cheese school classes on the same Tikly order and for the same price as the regular class, you and (at least) nine friends/employees/clients get a 30-minute VIP super-special private Q&A intro session. Get up close and personal to the smart people on the other side of your screen who are doing the teaching part, before heading into the melee of the whole class.
This is a one day classes, so don’t miss out