Cheese + Wine School Holiday Edition II with The Cheese Shop presented by Bank of America
Holiday Cheese School! Let’s drink wine, eat delicious food and support our local establishments virtually from the comfort of our kitchen tables, patios, couches, friends house – wherever you feel comfortable!
Here’s the deal – Winefest has partnered with the Cheese Shop for holiday editions of Cheese + Wine School.
WHEN: Dec. 5, 6 p.m. (pickup Dec. 4–5, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
WHAT: C.J.’s Vollereaux birthday bash! We’re wild about bubbles, especially Vollereaux bubbles, so what better way to celebrate CJ’s bday? We’ll be joined by Julien Breuzon from Vollereaux all the way from France. It will be 2 a.m. for him so we’re counting on you to make it worth his while.
The Cheese Shop will also have other delicious Vollereaux selections to buy when you stop in to pick up your goodies.
- One split (half-bottle) of Vollereaux Champagne
- Two fancy French cheeses: Beaufort d’Ete (aka the Prince of Gruyeres) and raw cow’s milk alpine Severac.
HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK?
1. Buy your tickets!
2. Go to the Cheese Shop during shop hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) on the Friday or Saturday before your class.
3. Make sure you set up the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer. (Tech-challenged? Here’s a handy little tutorial.) Please test this well in advance of the class, so you don’t miss anything.The private video conferencing link to the class will be provided in a separate email sent the day of the tasting.
4. Log in by clicking on the Zoom link we will send you. The session will open at 5:30 p.m. so you can get settled (and drinking wine) — and figure out all of the techie stuff. The actual class starts at 6:00 p.m.
Need a great holiday party idea to make your clients feel extra special?! We’ve created a private pre-class class for groups of 10 or more. Simply purchase 10 cheese school classes on the same Tikly order and for the same price as the regular class, you and (at least) nine friends/employees/clients get a 30-minute VIP super-special private Q&A intro session. Get up close and personal to the smart people on the other side of your screen who are doing the teaching part, before heading into the melee of the whole class.
This is a one day classes, so don’t miss out