The night features six different options highlighting top chefs in the metro area. Each chef is partnered with a winery, creating inventive and palate-pleasing pairings. This years dinners will be held at six unique locations around Des Moines:
- Michael and Amanda Reynal’s Home**
- Featuring Chef Dominic Iannarelli with Splash Seafood Bar and Grill and Chateau Montelena Winery
- Jim Carney’s Home**
- Featuring Chefs Derek Eidson and George Formaro with Centro and Tamber Bey Vineyards
- Reed and Michelle Pulver’s Home**
- Hosted by Aluminum Distributors Inc and Don and Margo Blumenthal
- Featuring Chef Lynn Pritchard with Table 128 and Brooks Wines
- Matt and Adrienne Krantz’s Home**
- Hosted by American Equity Life
- Featuring Chef David Baruthio with Baru 66 and Hall and Walt Wines
- Wells Fargo Museum
- Hosted by Wells Fargo
- Featuring Chef Aaron Holt with RoCA and Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards
- Des Moines Golf and Country Club
- Hosted by Holmes Murphy and Knapp Properties
- Featuring Chef Terry Boston and Calcareous Wines
Please note that all Prima Dinners are currently on a waiting list and being held for sponsors and patrons. Any available seats will be released mid-May. To reserve space at a Prima Dinner or be added to a waiting list, please call or email Natasha Sayles at 515-244-0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attendees must be 21 years or older to enter.
**Please note that $250 is a suggested donation amount.